Nambucca Visitor Information
Welcome to Nambucca!
Nambucca is a picturesque town located in the Mid North Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. It is known for its natural beauty, diverse culture and friendly community.
Getting to Nambucca
Nambucca is located about 25 km south of Coffs Harbour and can be accessed via the Pacific Highway. If you are flying in, Coffs Harbour airport is the closest airport.
Things to Do and See in Nambucca
- Visit the Nambucca Heads Island Golf Club
- Relax on the beaches of Nambucca Heads
- Explore the trails in nearby Gaagal Wanggaan National Park
- Go fishing in the Nambucca River
- Discover interesting art and craft works at Nambucca Valley Arts Council
Accommodations in Nambucca
There are many accommodation options available in Nambucca, ranging from hotels to apartments, motels to resorts. Some of the popular hotels in Nambucca are:
- Nambucca Beach Holiday Park
- Riverlodge Tourist Village
- Destiny Motor Inn
Restaurants in Nambucca
Nambucca offers a range of dining options, from luxurious dining experiences to more casual establishments. Some of the popular restaurants in Nambucca are:
- The Sea Salt Cafe and Restaurant
- The Wharf Street Cafe and Bar
- The Boat Shed Cafe and Bar
Weather in Nambucca
Nambucca has a pleasant sub-tropical climate with warm summers and mild winters. The average temperature in summer ranges from 20°C to 29°C, while in winter it ranges from 9°C to 18°C.
Nambucca is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in exploring the natural beauty and friendly culture of Australia's Mid North Coast. With its scenic views, delicious food and plenty of things to do and see, Nambucca promises to be a memorable experience.